[AMBER-Developers] request for Volunteers, part 2

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 10:38:34 -0400

Hi everyone:

I was very gratified with the help that was offered in my previous
request for volunteers, so here goes part 2:

1. I'd like someone to test on MacOS, with both clang and gnu
compilers. Ray helped out earlier (thanks!), but I'd like a third
opinion here. I'm not sure I trust *my* Mac to be fully representative
of what is out there.

2. We no longer support pre-Kepler (sm20) GPUs (e.g. M2070, C2050).
Does anyone know how to check for that (has to be a run-time, not
compile time), and exit gracefully?

3. Does anyone besides Scott have access to Intel 18.0 compilers?
Basic things like the dhfr or water tests seem to be failing there. If
this is reproduced, can someone put a trap in the configure2 script?

4. The PGI compilers are favorites for some people, and we need a
second opinion here, vs the srb results on the wiki. If anyone has
access to other versions, that might be worth a shot as well.

...thx...dac