[AMBER-Developers] About the amber18-with-patches branch

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 09:38:58 -0400

Apologies for multiple emails:

You may have noticed that the amber18-with-patches branch has been
pushed to git.ambermd.org. I mainly did this to stop having to be
paranoid about having a disk failure on my machine cause havoc.

Please: don't push commits to amber18-with-patches without an OK from
me. You should continue to push commits intended for the relase to the
master branch. And, please continue to update Amber.lyx and amber.bib,
again on the master branch.

And, remember: amber18-with-patches is very close to what will be
released, but it is the release candidate tarballs that you should be
using for testing, not anything from git.

...thx...dac