[AMBER-Developers] PMEMD Serial Bonded Issue?

From: Charles Lin <clin92.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 19:49:02 +0000

Hi all,

I've been running some regression tests on the pmemd serial code to merge a new feature for the A18 release.

I was having issues where the regression testing for GNU compilers on master was causing errors for the 4096 water box tests (and various other ones) with a gbl_bond issue. I have a feeling that this might be gnu specific (my intel compiler licenses lapsed and I haven't had a chance to update them yet, so haven't tested this on intel).

Has anyone encountered a similar issue or has insight on where this could be? I've looked in the log history of the prmtop reading and the bonded code so far.

Thanks,

Charlie