Re: [AMBER-Developers] New Format web site

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 18:38:22 +0100

Guys... I appreciate there is a lot of work in this, but am I the only one
for whom the header image looks like streaky, glistening, delicious Serrano
ham?

Is this just my monitor?

Maybe turn up the yellow a bit so viewers from the warmer parts of Europe,
where dried ham is an important part of local culture, aren't reminded of
their lunch?

I've attached a modified version of the main banner

Josh