[AMBER-Developers] New Format web site

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:50:48 -0500

Hi everyone:

The "NewFormat" website is now live. It simplifies navigation and has a
number of content fixes as well. This is the now the master branch of the
amber_web git repo. The git tag "OldFormat" points to what was there before
the update, in case you need to search for things that might have been lost
during the transition.

As far as I can tell, everything seems to be working: downloads, update_amber,
links that I've tried. Please report (or fix via git) problems that you see.

Many things are still in their old versions: GPU page, Intel Page, individual
tutorial pages, etc. These are just a little different visually from the
main pages, but should still be completely functional. We'll probably convert
some of them to the new format as we have a chance.

Of course, as always, please check and update content: things can get stale
quite quickly. We should have discussion at the developers' meeting of what
new content and organization would help going forward.

Thanks to Dave Cerutti for doing the lion's share of work on this.

...dac