Re: [AMBER-Developers] GTI merge into master branch

From: Jamie Smith <jsmith.crackofdawn.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:20:15 +0000

Hello all,

just wanted to let you know, I have now added support for GTI to the CMake build system. The new PMEMD source files are now added to CMake, and the build works again. Also, it took some work (including finding and working around a previously undocumented bug in CMake's CUDA code), but you can now enable GTI with the "-DGTI=TRUE" option.

Happy building,
        Jamie