Re: [AMBER-Developers] I don't want to change these files... really!

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 15:19:34 -0400

I tried that, still got "fatal..." messages about the url. So, I just did
git rm, which also complained that it wasn't in .gitmodules but got rid of
it nonetheless. I was then able to do apply Hai's suggestion,

git submodule foreach git clean -fdx .
git submodule foreach git checkout .

and, finally, the coup de grace, git submodule update --init. I now have a
clean board...

On branch master
Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 60 commits.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)
Untracked files:

Test cases are passing. Brace yourselves, I'm pushing changes to master...

Dave