Re: [AMBER-Developers] I don't want to change these files... really!

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:49:02 -0400

2.9.5...

>From the location it looks like some submodule may not be properly
addressing everything from the root directory. I was in src/pmemd/src/cuda
when I did "git submodule update --init," which should be just fine, but it
said it was searching for something in AmberTools/src/... as if it were a
subdirectory of pmemd/src/cuda. I went back up to the root amber
directory. Still got the error, albeit now saying

fatal: No url found for submodule path
'AmberTools/src/build-bot/ambertools-test' in .gitmodules

If my clone is borked, I don't know how best to get the good changes out of
it and into a pristine clone before pushing.

Dave