Re: [AMBER-Developers] Update of pbsa and other fixes

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:41:58 -0400

Serial, MPI, OpenMP, CUDA, MPI/OpenMP, and CUDA/MPI all build with
Intel16/Intel MPI 5/CUDA 8 (haven't yet run tests). However, the
cpptraj target was broken (having to do with the double colon rule)
such that only the first build of cpptraj would work (e.g. you would
get the serial cpptraj but not OpenMP cpptraj if you subsequently
reconfigured and re-built). It is now fixed.

-Dan