Re: [AMBER-Developers] Update of pbsa and other fixes

From: Ruxi Qi <ruxiq.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:00:12 -0700

Hi All,

I Just made a new push with updates of pbsa-related licenses, fftw-code
removing, mmpbsa_py and cpptraj fftw compilation error fix. We tested on
several gnu and intel platforms (as shown below) and all compiled.
Strangely on clang 6.0+gfortran 5.2/4.9, which used to work, the
compilation just hangs for some fortran90 sorce file we didn't change.
Please help testing whether the issue can be reproduced on other OS X
platform since we only have access to a Yosemite cuda machine. Thanks a lot!

cuda 8.0+gnu 5.4.0: OK
cuda 8.0+gnu 4.4.7: OK
cuda 8.0+intel 16.0: OK
cuda 7.5+gnu 4.8.2: OK
cuda 7.5+gnu 4.4.7: OK
cuda 7.5+clang/gfortran: Hangs with gfortran

Best,

Ruxi