Re: [AMBER-Developers] About cutoffs in sander

From: pengfei li <ldsoar1990.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:42:21 -0500

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply. I am going to do QM/MM calculations, since CHARMM was used in our group before, I want to use AMBER to do the calculations but use similar conditions. It seems like the CHARMM protocol in our group uses different cutoffs for electrostatics and VDW so I am wondering whether AMBER also has this option available.

Kind regards,
Pengfei