Re: [AMBER-Developers] CUDA build fails for PBSA

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 16:26:06 -0800

This is what I got by "git status -u"

On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
nothing to commit, working tree clean

If you can see the subfolder on your side after "git pull", then it
should compile now. There is also a test case for pbsa_cuda that can
be invoked by "make test.cuda". Please make sure the test can pass
with both cuda 7.5 and 8.0.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,