[AMBER-Developers] extension of code-freeze deadline

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:02:31 -0500

Thanks to all who have been working hard to put in last-minute improvements.
Please continue to be careful about not breaking the build, and in running
tests. We have some platforms where all serial tests pass(!), and others where
we are almost there....so let's not regress!

I'll be happy to see revisions up through Thursday, March 9. Since I'm
actually on vacation from March 11-14, minor changes can be even be made up
until then. After March 15, we really need to get to lock-down
phase, where advance permission will be required to make code changes.

Please don't neglect to update the manual, even if you don't have code
changes. Try to add relevant references, especially more recent ones.

...thx...dac