Re: [AMBER-Developers] simplified install process (e.g: no AMBERHOME, no sourcing amber.sh)

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 11:23:23 -0800

And of course place it in a Docker container with the precise set of conda
dependencies because that's f****** awesome.

This is why we no longer can have nice things in an age of insane
computational firepower that we insist on reducing to single-threaded
interpreted code. 2003 is calling and it wants to offer you a sweet deal
on Pentium 4 CPUs.