Re: [AMBER-Developers] Compilation fails for pymdgx

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:26:40 -0500

This reinforces why we should have CI testing somewhere, preferably a
site that has access to lots of different compilers (Rutgers, Utah,
SDSC?). There are a lot of open source solutions for this out there
(e.g. buildbot, jenkins, etc). With Amber getting more and more
complex it seems necessary to have some automated checks in place.
Maybe something to chat about at the developer's meeting?

-Dan