[AMBER-Developers] Format changes coming to force.F90, runmd.F90, sander.F90

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 17:42:06 -0400

Just a heads-up here, please let me know if you have major uncommitted
edits to any of the force, runmd, or sander libraries in the sander
program. As part of an effort to add an Ligand Field MM module, I will
first be making changes to each of these libraries to enforce certain
coding conventions and improve the comments for accessibility to future
developers. These commits will take place atomically, apart from other
edits that I will perform for the actual LFMM module, and will not change
any of the functionality of the libraries.

By the Devs conference I hope to create a "How To Get into Sander" tutorial
for persons wishing to contribute to the package, aimed at reducing the
startup time and encouraging continued development of this sandbox code in
a responsible and sustainable way. The formatting and commentary edits
will help me to immerse in the content, make my own contributions, and
build the tutorial path.

Thanks,

Dave