Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tutorials

From: Ken Merz <merzjrke.msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 15:20:50 -0400

Hi,

 I agree with Hai and Carlos. David ran this by me the other day and all he was doing was responding to feedback we have had at training sessions at MSU where folks found our tutorial layout somewhat intimidating. What he sent around was simply a proposal and not the final design by any means. I suggest we let David formulate several mock ups we can discuss via e-mail or at the dev meeting to get something together that is comfortable for all (including keeping the status quo).

Take care,
Kennie