Re: [AMBER-Developers] New QM/MM interface

From: Dr. Andreas W. Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 11:49:37 -0700

Dear Bence,

This is interesting work, I am working with a range of DFT and QM/MM embedding approaches myself.

We are already supporting several external QM programs for QM/MM calculations (see https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jcc.23444). It would be good for the implementation to be consistent with what we already have to keep life easy for the users. I am happy to help you get the code integrated and tested so it can be included with the official AmberTools release.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Project Scientist