Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tests Errors in AmberTools

From: Claudia Ramírez <claudia.lilian.ramirez.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 14:45:49 -0300

Exactly, I'm using my python (python 2.7.6). And there is no
$AMBERHOME/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pytraj folder, and there is no
''build'' in pytraj to remove. I went ahead and did the make pytraj anyhow,
and it tells me that I don't have cython (which I do).

I will install miniconda, and let you know what happens.

Thanks