Re: [AMBER-Developers] AMBER Master Branch

From: Charles Lin <clin92.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 22:28:44 +0000

Hi everyone,

So the Intel code has been in master for about a month now. We plan on releasing the patch within a week.

This is the current manual that will probably accompany it (maybe simplified): https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3hq1p494zwwz0t/Amber_OpenMP_Release_Documentation_v2.doc?dl=0

If anyone has any objections speak up now or forever hold your peace.

Charlie Lin
Graduate Student
Walker Lab
San Diego Supercomputer Center