Re: [AMBER-Developers] Parallel make failing

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 20:31:51 +0200

Hello,

FYI, based on Dan's error report: pbsa/pb_force.F90 needs the
solvent_accessibility module from sa_driver.F90, but makedepend does not
recognize this dependency. So if you're lucky the first one get compiled
before the second one (the files are in "correct" order in the
Makefile), if not, then you're doomed for a compile error.

Gerald.

  Prof. Gerald MONARD
  SRSMC, Université de Lorraine, CNRS
  Boulevard des Aiguillettes B.P. 70239