[AMBER-Developers] Reminder: Contest for cover art for the next manual

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 14:31:08 -0500

A reminder from a month ago. Since no one has yet entered the contest, your
chances of being selected are probably pretty good.

...thx...dac

----- Forwarded message from David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> -----

Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 11:30:40 -0500
From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
To: amber-developers.ambermd.org
Subject: Contest for cover art for the next manual

Hi everyone:

It is time for our usual contest for cover art. See the Amber web site
for all the previous covers.

Please email submissions to me (along with a sample caption) by the end
of February. They should be attractive and informative, with a white
background. Preference will be given to submissions that illustrate
published results arising from the use of Amber programs.

You may submit a draft illustration with the understanding that you will
convert it to high quality and resolution if your entry is chosen.

...thx...dac

----- End forwarded message -----