[AMBER-Developers] Target dates for Amber16 and AmberTools16

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:17:52 -0500

Hi everyone:

We need to make some secure plans and deadlines for the upcoming releases of
Amber16 and AmberTools16, which will take place in April of next year.

Because our developers' meeting is so late, there is no way that we can
accept code changes up until that time and still be able to do proper testing
of release candidates.

Please plan now to get all code tested and submitted to the master branch
by Feb. 15. I'm getting old and cranky, and will be a lot less willing than
in the past to accommodate requests for extensions.

As in previous years, updates to the Reference Manual can come in later, but
people should get in the habit of updating the documentation at the same time
as they commit code updates.

If you have a significant contribution that I might not know about, please
email me a brief overview.

...thx....happy holidays!....dac