Re: [AMBER-Developers] Origin of dihedral term

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 10:51:48 -0400

Hi All

Two quick things, more to come.

1. Indeed, it was Dave Cerutti that presented the dihedral fitting.
Chad, Dave and I discussed this quite a bit.
2. We did publish a paper with Chad on this, please see
doi:10.1021/ci500112w

I will expand a bit later on on my own thoughts on this discussion, but
let me state clearly that it is PURELY semantic. Of course, using either
functional form gives the exact same answer.

adrian

Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
Professor.
Department of Chemistry