Re: [AMBER-Developers] Telling statistics

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:39:17 +0000

That's certainly better. Good that you added the "molecular+dynamics" for both keywords, where the assumption is that they have the same frequency of association. That's a decent first-guess assumption, but a really smart search would be better.

For an example from my domain, search "galact* not galactic" would work well mostly, but I would miss any articles regarding the discovery of galactose based on spectroscopy of the galactic center. And, such...

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Associate Research Scientist
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center