[AMBER-Developers] Release candidate 4 (final?) for AmberTools 15

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:19:33 -0400

Hi everyone,

This is hopefully our last release candidate. A number of additional
issues have been fixed -- most notably compatibility with Amber 14.

Hopefully this is the last release candidate we will need, so please test
this as much as you can, especially with Amber 14.

What I mean by the above is to take the Amber14.tar.bz2 release tarball and
extract it alongside the release candidate into the same amber14 folder.
Copying the amber files from any branch in the git repository will not work
(and there is no point in trying to hunt down errors related to that).

You can find the new RC here:

http://ambermd.org/rc_downloads/AmberTools15.27apr15.tar.bz2

Thanks!
Jason