[AMBER-Developers] Temporary freeze of the git repo at SDSC

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:59:00 -0400

As promised, we now have a code-freeze to get ready for the release of
AmberTools15. I have temporarily restricted write access to the SDSC repo
to rcw case swails sbrozell droe. If you have important things to commit,
please send email to Jason and me. We either ask you to send us patches,
or arrange for temporary write permission.

Please keep thinking about the documentation, and send us patches if you have
changes.

I expect to be able to re-open write access to the git tree at SDSC by the end
of next week. Thanks for all your recent hard work; there is more to come as
we will ask everyone to help in testing the proposed release once we have it
ready.

...regards....dac