Re: [AMBER-Developers] force-field naming (redux)

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 22:07:07 +0000

PS: We included significant discussion on proper reporting of simulation results in a review a while back. Bits of that could be used/adapted/referenced. If there are other refs, they could go in, too.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/wcms.89/abstract

It also contains lots of history, etc. about carb ffs.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Associate Research Scientist
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center