[AMBER-Developers] If you run Amber on a Mac

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:40:47 -0500

The recent commit that I just pushed deleted 2 files in the SAXS directory
-- SAXS.cpp and SAXS_MD.cpp. These were (almost) duplicates of saxs.cpp
and saxs_md.cpp. By default, the Mac filesystem is case-insensitive, so
while copies of the repo on Linux systems saw all 4 files, Macs only saw
two of them.

So when you pull my latest commit on a Mac, it will delete those two files,
leaving none of the original 4 left behind (since there were only 2 to
start with). You can fix this very easily by going to AMBERHOME and just
running a "git checkout AmberTools/src/saxs". This will restore the
correct files and permanently fix the problem. Please be careful not to do
a "git commit -a" and accidentally commit the deletion of the 2 files we
actually need before checking them out.

Thanks!

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University