[AMBER-Developers] [guanglei.x.cui.gsk.com: RE: ACS meeting]

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:33:16 -0500

See the message from Gaunglei below. Please contact him directly if you are
interested in contributing the session is is running at the Boston ACS
meeting.

....dac

----- Forwarded message from Guanglei Cui <guanglei.x.cui.gsk.com> -----

From: Guanglei Cui <guanglei.x.cui.gsk.com>
To: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Subject: RE: ACS meeting
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:19:41 +0000

Dave,

I hope all is well with you.

As you may remember, I'm putting together a symposium for the fall
ACS this year on MD in drug discovery. Would you or someone from your
institution be interested in giving a talk? I remember you mentioned
Pawel Janowski when we talked about this last time. Protein dynamics
in crystals can be a very interesting topic. Also, a review on AMBER
GPU capability can also be very informative to the industry folks
attending the meeting. If you have any questions, please let me know. The
registration should be open. I plan to send out a reminder to folks who
have confirmed to speak. If you or anyone from your group decides to
contribute, I'd be happy to add to the list. Thanks in advance.

Guanglei

----- End forwarded message -----