Re: [AMBER-Developers] Dashboard CC builds all failing

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:48:14 -0600

Hi,

This issue can be worked around by adding '-nopysander' to the
configure options, i.e. pysander (which is what requires the
dependencies) is built by default unless disabled. This (currently
default) behavior can be discussed further but for now in order to fix
the cruise control builds it should be enough to add the '-nopysander'
flag to the configure lines.

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry