[AMBER-Developers] Release candidate 3 for Amber and AmberTools

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:50:02 -0400

Hi everyone:

I've posted release candidate 3 at the usual place:
http://ambermd.org/pmwiki, then click on Amber Testing.

We're getting quite close, so final testing with different compilers and
operating systems is encouraged. If someone can test on cygwin, that would be
great. I've cleaned out old test results on the wiki, so please report only
RC3 tests.

I have also updated the "Amber Disccusion" page about things that we still
need to do before release. There are still a number of things needed for
a good Reference Manual, and a couple of compiler-specific questions.

Thanks again for all your work on this!....dac