Re: [AMBER-Developers] netcdff's configure options

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:11:45 -0400

On Thu, 2014-03-20 at 09:02 -0300, Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> OK, here’s a stupid idea, but what about adding a “-altfcname” and/or
> “-altccname” flags for the configure script, just to pass the correct
> name to the script?

If we needed to support other compiler names (and I've often wished we
could), I would personally prefer a more standardized approach like
using the CC, CXX, and FC environment variables if set. I've thought
about this before, but never needed it quite enough to bite the bullet
and implement it.

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher