[AMBER-Developers] EMIL tutorial

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:51:35 +0100

Hello all, I've pushed a first attempt at a tutorial for EMIL to amber_web.

Although users won't be able to do much with it until 14 is released, I'd
still appreciate it going live so that I can test for the sorts of issues
that we had with the tutorial index, for instance, and so that others can
have a look over it from their own machines without having to clone the
repo.

For those poor saps who don't have access to the dev tree, I don't see any
harm in there being a teaser in the form of this tutorial (and any other
updated/new tutorials) ahead of the release providing they are marked "14
or later".

Josh