Re: [AMBER-Developers] files missing from amber_web repo

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:58:35 +0100

Yes, I do see it... but only when I go to ambermd.org. My up-to-date local
version of the amber_web tree displays perfectly in the same browser, in
the tab next door.

Firefox's error console shows a ton of complaints about google's custom
search bar, but otherwise says nothing to indicate why it wouldn't display
the images.

Josh