Re: [AMBER-Developers] docs: NCSU

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 08:19:30 -0500

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 14:06 +0100, Josh Berryman wrote:
> Hello while I'm looking at the docs I might as well point out the mote in
> my neighbour's eye:
>
> I can't find anything in the docs to give me a clue what NCSU stands for.
> North Carolina State University?

That's the one.

> Normalised Collective Steering
> Umbrellas?

That works too :).

I can't find the post on the archive, but someone asked this exact
question at one point. Volodymyr's response was "a pseudo-random
arrangement of 4 letters" or something to that effect... (Volodymyr
being the primary author of the NCSU codes).

Not too many people that I know of use that functionality and it hasn't
been developed in some time...

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University