Re: [AMBER-Developers] EMIL breaks everything???

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:59:44 -0800

Hi All,

Ok, for now I have modified AmberTools/src/configure2 to make emil not be
built by default and to change the -noemil option to -emil - this appears
to work and is a suitable bandaid for now. We should fix this properly
though. I also cleaned up the pmemd code a little bit - I really don't
like have extra ifdefs in there - we should probably try to get rid of
them as best we can - same in Sander.

All the best
Ross