Re: [AMBER-Developers] GIT merge problem?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:06:58 -0500

> On Jan 10, 2014, at 2:36 PM, David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014, Daniel Roe wrote:
>>
>> I think a problem may have just occurred with the GIT tree. DOne of the last
>
> Indeed....I'm aware of this and working on it. I think the best "solution"
> for now is to not push or pull from git.ambermd.org until we get things
> straightend out.
>
> [Jason happens to be offline today, or it would probably already have been
> fixed.]

Apologies here. I'm connected only by a (dying) smartphone for the rest of the day. If any more cleaning has to be done following Dave's latest commit I'll fix it tonight (EST).

I'll also try to update the .gitignore to prevent this type of thing from happening again.

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher