Re: [AMBER-Developers] New Year fixes for Amber

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:38:34 -0500

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk> wrote:

> Ben Madej has been working extensively on this over the last few months so
> I will let him provide an update here but my understanding is that this is
> fixed although what is in the master branch is NOT up to date.

Without context, "this" is ambiguous. I presume "this" is SGLD in pmemd?
 The MC barostat now works, and should merge painlessly into gpu-tachyon.
 Scott needs to work his magic to get virial-less kernels for the MC
barostat to take full advantage of the speedup potential, but I left that
to him since I try to steer clear of gpu-tachyon.

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher