Re: [AMBER-Developers] volunteer needed to clean up Amber web pages

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:13:36 +0200

I'm planning to write something for EMIL. I suppose that could segue into
a general tidy of the tutorials. My timetable for the EMIL tutorial is
christmas-ish (I won't publish it until I've worked it through with som msc
students), so 2014 would be when this mooted refactor of the html code will
happen if is left to me.

Josh