Re: [AMBER-Developers] volunteer needed to clean up Amber web pages

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 13:49:10 -0400

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013, Ross Walker wrote:

> BTW - http://ambermd.org/tutorials/ looks fine for me in Safari and
> Internet Exploder - what's the issue in Chrome? I suspect it may just be
> an errant or missing /table given it appears to render okay in other
> browsers.

It only appears in some versions of Chrome -- the figures disappear about
half-way down the page. If you locate the missing flag, please go ahead
and fix it.

But independent of that....the html code on that page is quite ugly, and is
unmaintainable in my view. I'd like to clean it up before embarking on
a reorganization of the tutorials.

So far, it just looks like people want to argue about wiki's: no one wants
to actually do any work....

...dac