Re: [AMBER-Developers] volunteer needed to clean up Amber web pages

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 17:09:06 +0200

Hi,

For the tutorials, a wiki could be nice.
There is also Sphinx
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_%28documentation_generator%29) that
could be interesting (but needs more coding expertise I guess): with a
common source code, you can generate HTML for a web site but also PDF,
ePub, etc. So people could have access both to a website and to PDF files.

Gerald.

On 08/27/2013 04:46 PM, Julien Thibault wrote:
> Would it make sense to replace the old website with a Wiki? It would be
> much easier for people to add new tutorials while keeping a consistent
> style/look for the website.
> ~Julien
>

> 2013/8/27 David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
>
>> I'm looking for some eager soul to take a look at some of the Amber web
>> pages. Just a basic knowledge of html is needed, so this would be
>> appropriate
>> for a high school or undergrad student.
>>
>> For starters, the awful syntax in the tutorials/index.htm file should be
>> cleaned up...this page does not display properly in Chrome. It consists
>> of tables within tables in a way that is really hard to follow. Cleaning
>> it up, keeping the same content, would be a great start.
>>
>> If you have any one in your group who could tackle a problem like this,
>> have
>> at it, or have them contact me.
>>
>> ...thx...dac

  Prof. Gerald MONARD
  Theoretical Chemistry and Biochemistry Group
  SRSMC, Université de Lorraine, CNRS
  Boulevard des Aiguillettes B.P. 70239
  F-54506 Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy, FRANCE
  e-mail : Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr