[AMBER-Developers] Release candidates for AmberTools13

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 11:17:27 -0400

Hi everyone:

The promised release candidate for AmberTools13 has been delayed. Basically,
some last-minute code changes were made to PBSA and apparently commited
without testing. The UCI folks are trying to undo the damage now.

There *is* an "amber13-with-patches" branch, and you are welcome to take a
look at it, and email corrections to Jason and me. But I'm not asking people
to start any serious testing until the pbsa problem is sorted out. I will
also be delaying the creation of tarfiles.


AMBER-Developers mailing list
Received on Wed Mar 27 2013 - 08:30:02 PDT
Custom Search