Re: [AMBER-Developers] Companies reselling AMBER.

From: <dcerutti.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:05:51 -0500 (EST)

Agreed; you can scroll down the blog and go over the other parts of the
site. Look at what they do with 3DS Max, for instance--I'm sure Autodesk
would find fault with some of this. No need to send Klaus at them, just
call the Autodesk legal team. If they can't get the company to change,
these people will probably respond to a strongly worded letter from one of
us in this manner:

"Dear Sirs, Thank you very much for the interest in our HPC solutions. We
always strive to provide best service. With your complete statement of
needs (fill out attached ordering forms) we will make better analysis of
how to accelerate your computing."

Dave