Re: [AMBER-Developers] Companies reselling AMBER.

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:26:49 -0500

This would be what they are doing, IF they are doing it

"All NOVATTE Amber solutions are preinstalled with AMBER software and
optimized for maximum performance, so you just left to get a
personalized license from AMBER and immediately start working. Please
ping us on the pricing and availability."

On 2/27/13 8:05 AM, David A Case wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013, Ross Walker wrote:
>> http://www.novatte.com/solutions/molecular-dynamics/amber
>>
> Novatte indeed has an Amber license, and they have agreed to only offer
> services (other than a "trial run") to users who have an Amber license.
> I don't know to what extent they are living up to their agreement.
>
> ...dac

                            Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
                                  Professor
                Quantum Theory Project, Department of Chemistry
                            University of Florida
                              roitberg.ufl.edu