Re: [AMBER-Developers] Oddities in runmd.F90 in pmemd

From: Duke, Robert E Jr <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:40:01 +0000

Hmmm, all past my tenure on pmemd itself, as I expect you know. I am buried in the amoeba code for right now, but will be interested in going back to see what happened to pmemd in the time period I have not been working on it when I get time. I would think the origin of npt could be tracked down, and I would agree it is not the correct way to fix a typo... It did not exist in Amber 10. Scott?
- Bob