[AMBER-Developers] [tef.cgl.ucsf.edu: Peter Kollman's cv]

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:44:03 -0500

Hi everyone:

Do any of you old-timers (or not so old-timers) have something that could help
out Tom Ferrin (see below)? Please cc me if you have some good info.

...thanks...dave

----- Forwarded message from Tom Ferrin <tef.cgl.ucsf.edu> -----

Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 13:07:00 -0800
From: Tom Ferrin <tef.cgl.ucsf.edu>
To: Dave Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Peter Kollman's cv

Dave,
I writing you in hopes that you might have a copy of Peter Kollman's cv.
 It seems that our Pharmacy Chemistry department office purged old
files a while back and some overzealous assistant tossed out Peter's
file without realizing its significance. Several of us that knew Peter
are appalled, especially since we have an annual lectureship in his
honor. (Mike Levitt will be speaking on Feb 14th as next year's
lecturer.) I've been searching for a copy of several weeks now without
success, but this morning thought of you and am hoping that just maybe
you have something.

--tom

----- End forwarded message -----