Re: [AMBER-Developers] Trajectory Writes During Xmin

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:26:27 -0600

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM, <istvan.kolossvary.hu> wrote:
> Of course I mean the core XMIN and LMOD libraries, the
> top level wrappers are part of Amber and that would be the place to
> implement any of your options.

I haven't implemented anything - I'm just reporting what sander
currently does. In my opinion the behavior counts as a bug.

> As for the LMOD tests, they are
> expected to be different on different architectures, etc., in terms of
> the few steps these tests involve, but they should look qualitatively
> similar, which of course is difficult to do with diff. I believe we
> have a comment regarding this in the test.lmod output.

There is definitely something wrong with the output (see below and
attached diffs); zeroes are printed for all of the LMOD energies. I
haven't dug too deep into it so I don't know if this is just an output
formatting issue or if something deeper is wrong.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD