Re: [AMBER-Developers] Fortran experts, a word of advice please

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:01:21 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Ross, Jason,

rebuilding depend does make a difference. Now, with softcore.F90
unoptimized, coordinates remain in sync. The performance difference is
small and would apply only to TI calculations, so just taking softcore.F90
out of the optimized compile should be a good solution (even though it
would really only be needed for some compilers).

I'll change that in the git tree and prepare a bug fix for A12. Is the bug
fix procedure from the wiki current? I'll try and follow that one...

Thanks also to all other commenters,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
formerly at the