Re: [AMBER-Developers] auto-tools

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 17:02:15 -0400

It's never proven to be a problem for me, but I'd sooner rely on Dave's
advice and experience in this matter.

I would like to keep my instructional wiki up-to-date to the best of my
ability, so if the iAPBS/sander.APBS build instructions change
significantly, I'd certainly appreciate a heads-up so I can update my wiki.

Thanks!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida